It’s the K-Pop Song Chart where you have the control! Want to see what K-Pop Fans voted for as their favorites for the week? Watch and find out!
Here’s what you the K-Pop fans voted as your favorite K-Pop songs for the July 2015 Week 3 (week ending July 18, 2015).
This week’s chart has entries from AOA, GOT7, INFINITE, EXO, BIGBANG, BTS, Girls’ Generation, SITAR, MAMAMOO, BTOB, Girl’s Day and more!
Want to make your voice heard? Don’t agree where some of the songs ranked? Be sure to subscribe and like this video AND list your top picks of the week.
Ways to vote:
1. List your top picks in the comments here on YouTube.
2. Go to my website’s voting page at http://www.djdigital.info/vote_kpop
3. Email your votes to email@example.com
1. Can be any K-Pop Song, as long as primarily in Korean or promoted in Korea.
2. Please list the ranking, artist and title. For example. 1. BTS – Dope!
3. You can vote once each at YouTube, the website page and via email… (yes really, that’s three chances for voting per week). But you can only do it once per week. Your first submission is the one that will be counted.
4. The song does NOT have to be on this chart or on my weekly charts… it’s purely what YOU like!
5. NEW RULE: While I am really grateful for all the effort people have been putting into the chart, I have to put a limit on your lists to a Top 50 (some of the submissions nearly hit 50 places). Anything above that level will not be counted.
The points seemed to have gone way up this week but it was to accommodate people submitting Top 30s and 40s. All prior weeks points have been adjusted and will still count toward the month end chart. I could have just adjusted the points to use decimals, but whole numbers were a lot easier to deal with.
Any questions?! Contact me here in the comments or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to tell your favorites, have them subscribe and come back each week to see where your favorites end up!
Follow me on:
Internet Radio: http://djdigital.caster.fm
All videos/audio clips property of the respective record label, distribution company, writers, publishers and content owners. Support the artists and buy their stuff at your favorite music shop/online store!