Another year has gone by, each week you vote for your favorites and I rank them for you each week…
But now it’s time to see, who got the most points for the year… Who do you think it will be? A new artist, or an established one?
There’s only one way to find out…
It’s finally here! Your picks for the Top 100 Kpop Songs for 2016.
Don’t like the results? Be sure to vote each week in order to make a difference!
2. You can list oldies, album tracks, whatever…as long as it’s K-Pop
3. List them in order of how you like them (either from 1 to 10, or 10 to 1, else I’ll assume it’s 1 to 10); You can list up to a Top 50 if you want.
4. List the title and artist.
5. You only can list the song once per listing you submit.
6. List your top picks for this week in the comments or at http://www.djdigital.info/vote_kpop
7. Email your list to email@example.com
8. I reserve the right to exclude listings considered spam.
9. Songs with more than 20 weeks are retired from the chart.[/bsf-info-box][bsf-info-box icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up” icon_size=”32″ icon_style=”circle” icon_animation=”pulse” title=”Follow Me!” pos=”square_box” box_border_style=”solid” box_border_width=”1″]
Internet Radio: https://goo.gl/2Vt3mE
All videos/audio clips property of the respective record label, distribution company, writers, publishers and content owners. Support the artists and buy their stuff at your favorite music shop/online store!
Don’t forget to give this video a thumbs up, comment and subscribe if you like these! I appreciate all feedback!