Here’s my top 100 K-Pop Songs chart for March 2015 Week 4 (week ending March 28, 2015). Based on my personal preferences with some influence from the weekly music shows and sales charts.
Sorry for the delay… bogged down with work.
Something new for 2015! List your Top 10 in the comments here! Not guaranteeing they’ll have an impact on the chart but will be used for an upcoming project!
Rules for your Top 10s:
* List your Top 10 picks for this week in the comments
* Your picks don’t need to be in any of my videos; it’s purely what you like this week
* You can list oldies, album tracks, whatever…as long as it’s K-Pop
* List them in order of how you like them (either from 1 to 10, or 10 to 1, else I’ll assume it’s 1 to 10)
* List the title and artist.
* Remember to come back each week and list your top 10 🙂
Can B.I.G stay at number 1 for 2 weeks with Between Night N Music or will BOYFRIEND or FIESTAR take over? Watch and find out!
Slow week in terms of debuts… 16 new entries this week, but BIG moves all over the chart. This week features comebacks from EXO, Crayon Pop, Baek Ji Young, LABOUM, FTISLAND , N-Sonic and Hot Shot.
If you’re wondering how EXO was eligible for this week’s chart… here’s why… SM decided to pre-release Call Me Baby during the chart week (on Friday), thus since there was a single available, it could chart, even though the video came out the next Monday. “But why debut where it did…” Well, cause it came out later in the week… I think it’s pretty good considering 🙂
Be sure to like, share, comment and subscribe if you like these. Tell your friends 😀 I do try to read all of your comments and respond as I can.
Follow me on:
Internet Radio: http://djdigital.caster.fm
More stuff coming soon, I promise 🙂
All videos/audio clips property of the respective record label, distribution company, writers, publishers and content owners.