Here’s my top 100 K-Pop Songs chart for March 2015 Week 3 (week ending March 21, 2015). Based on my personal preferences with some influence from the weekly music shows and sales charts.
Something new for 2015! List your Top 10 in the comments here! Not guaranteeing they’ll have an impact on the chart but will be used for an upcoming project!
Rules for your Top 10s:
* List your Top 10 picks for this week in the comments
* Your picks don’t need to be in any of my videos; it’s purely what you like this week
* You can list oldies, album tracks, whatever…as long as it’s K-Pop
* List them in order of how you like them (either from 1 to 10, or 10 to 1, else I’ll assume it’s 1 to 10)
* List the title and artist.
* Remember to come back each week and list your top 10 🙂
Can Super Junior D&E stay at number 1 for 2 weeks with Growing Pains or will B.I.G or FIESTAR take over? Watch and find out!
Another week where it’s like the entire chart was shaken up. Also there were 21 new entries featuring comebacks or debuts from CLC, Red Velvet, ZoPD, Fresh Girls, V.O.S and Minah. With all of this movement some songs that would have moved up or stayed put ended up dropping a bit… Next week you may see these songs go back up the chart again.
Hopefully I didn’t miss any major comebacks this time :/ lol, got a lot of flack for missing Minah’s one last week. Sorry about that.
Be sure to like, share, comment and subscribe if you like these. I do try to read all of your comments and respond as I can.
Follow me on:
Internet Radio: http://djdigital.caster.fm
More stuff coming soon, I promise 🙂
All videos/audio clips property of the respective record label, distribution company, writers, publishers and content owners.